Friday, December 28, 2012

Long time no blog


I can't believe it's already been a month since my last post! Having a four and five year-old really add to the already hectic holidays. We had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you and yours did too.

I was able to finish up quite a few jobs as well as sneak in a new baby blanket (and another cable hat). This one really makes me yearn for spring. Especially after last week's snowfall. I can't really complain; it's been so mild up until now.




I saw this little fellow outside my window this morning.




He doesn't seem to mind the cold at all. Until next time, stay warm!


5 comments:

  1. We have 2 or 3 woodpeckers at our feeder! They love the suet!
    That baby set is just darling! I took the time to put a shell border on an afghan I finished last October (Halloween to be exact *grin*) Other than that, I didn't do any crafting at all in December. I plan on getting back to it in January!
    Happy 2013 to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana Lynne, We have a poor tree that keeps losing it's limbs - I'm guessing from this cute little bird pecking away at it - but I just love watching my little friend. Thanks for your nice note, and happy crafting in 2013!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh what a lovely baby set,like the combination.Hoping you had a warm and nice Christmas Day .....planning to have a great new year !

    Happy holidays !..... :)

    Moon :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. la luna bonita - thank you for your note :) I hope you have a wonderful new year too!

      Delete
  3. This is really lovely. Thanks for blogging after a long time. This was an amazing idea to work with babies and the stuffs relating to them. Have a blessed life and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete